Fanuc Alarm 300 In CNC Machining.
1. Pulse coder data has been lost, this can happen because the cable broke pulse coder.
2. Replacement pulse coder, if you change the pulse coder then when the engine in turn will display the alarm 300.
3. Backup battery is not good, the voltage drop.
Once you know the cause then you can check for parts each. If all is you check the next step is setting the parameters.
Fanuc O mate parameters 22 XXXX0000 bit 7 = X axis, bit 6 = Y axis, bit 5 = Z axis, bit 4 = 4th axis. Setting from 0 to 1 and then the machine restarts.
Fanuc 16/18/21 parameter 1815 bits 4 setting from 0 to 1
Maybe that’s all I can hopefully help inform and useful.
Incoming search terms:
- FANUC ALARM 300
- mori seiki f-l2 alarm codes 300
- fanuc pulse coder battery
- fanuc powermate alarm 300
- fanuc alam code 300