Posting this time I will give tips on how to check transistor module commonly used in CNC Machining. Location of the transistors is in the power supply module and the servo amplifier that functions as a switch. By way of triggering the transistor module provides the servo motor speed can be set, usually by using PWM (Pulse Width Modulation).
1. Check the terminal P in U, V, W foot tester (+) on terminal P, if the resistance 500-600 Ohm (normal), if short (abnormal).
Rates tester foot, foot (-) to the terminal P, and a foot (+) to terminal U, V, W under normal circumstances are not connected, if short or no resistance means not normal.
2. Check the terminal N to U, V, and W foot tester (-) in the terminal N, if the resistance 500-600 Ohm (normal), if short (abnormal).
3. Check the terminal P to B1, B3, B5 foot tester (+) on terminal P, if the resistance 500-600 Ohm (normal), if short (abnormal).
4. Rates tester foot, foot (-) to the terminal P, and a foot (+) to terminal B1, B3, B5, in normal circumstances are not connected, if short or no resistance
means not normal.
5. Check the terminal B1, B3, B5 with U, V, W, in a normal state resistance 500-600 Ohm, if short (abnormal).
Check the terminal B2, B4, B6 with terminal N, the normal state resistance 500-600 Ohm, if short (abnormal).
When a transistor is defective, terminals between collector and emitter and between collector and base are short.
You may be reading my other articles Servo Motor Basics System or Parameter Fanuc CNC Machining.
Solve Problems / Alarm Pulse Coder on CNC Machining
Before you fix the alarm pulse coder must know first what the cause of the alarm pulse coder? That caused the alarm pulse coder is the first error pulse coder itself. If that is you have to change. Cable, check the condition of the cable with multitester whether there is a break. Drive (SVM) faulty. Parameter settings are not right but this is rare, and an excessive load on the axis.
For a detailed explanation for the alarm pulse coder alarm on a machine CNC machining. Check the cable connections if contaminated with coolant. It often happens coolant into the connector due to telescopic a leak. Spray with a spray gun for cleaning the coolant air. Also check the pin is in the correct position. If all alarms have been checked still replace it with a new pulse coder.
If still alarm also may drive / SVM trouble. Replace drive / SVM you. At the time wanted to change the pulse coder must be careful not the hammer, then will cause damage. To find the problem that happens you can help the operator. Ask if the alarm came when the axis moves? What is the current axis position of silence? What is the specific coordinates? If the alarm in this position usually your cable problems.
To repair the zero pulse coder position is changed then you must reset the settings. In order for the zero position is not far away with the old one better at the time of going improvement Condition zero position for when the repair is completed you can simply reset the settings without looking back to the zero position.
You reading other my articles How Check Transistor Modul or Parameter Fanuc CNC Machining.